The Anti-Corruption Commission is pleased to re-announce the vacancy for in-service civil servants:
|Minimum Qualification required
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer Section 18.104.22.168 of Chapter 13 of the BCSR 2012.
Applications along with the following documents must reach the ACC Secretariat Services latest by December 23, 2016:
1. Curriculum Vitae- Click here
2. Performance Evaluation Forms of the last two years
3. Attested copies of academic transcripts
4. Attested copies of training certificates and
5. Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate
Applicants with relevant qualification/training, work experience and belonging to relevant sector will be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Applicants are eligible for Professional allowance of 45% of the basic pay.
For details please contact HR Officer in the HR & Training Services, ACC Secretariat Services at telephone number 334863/64/66/69 (Ext 125) during the office hours.