|Position Title||Position Level||Division, Department||No of slot||Minimum Qualification Required||Remarks|
|Chief Research Officer||P1 A||Evaluation and Assessment Division, Department of Prevention and Education||1||Bachelor’s Degree with research background (Master’s preferred)||In-service|
|Chief Complaint Management Officer||P1 A||Complaints Management Division, Department of Professional Support||1||Bachelor's Degree|
|Regional Director||P1 A||Trashigang Regional Office||Bachelor's Degree|
|Bumthang Regional Office||3||Bachelor's Degree|
|Phuntsholing Regional Office||Bachelor's Degree|
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per Section 13.7.4 of the BCSR 2018 may apply and the following documents must reach the ACC Secretariat latest by March 2, 2023:
- Curriculum Vitae as per the format approved by RCSC (ZESt);
- Copies of Academic Transcripts;
- Copies of Training Certificates;
- Moderation Exercise Result/PE Ratings (non-moderated agencies) for the FY 2020-2021 and 2021-22;
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer;
- Copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card; and
- Copy of Valid Security and Audit Clearance Certificates.
Selected applicants for the Chief Research Officer will be eligible for a Professional Allowance of 20% of the basic pay while others will be eligible for a Professional allowance of 45% of the basic pay. For details, please contact the HR Officer in the HR & Training Services, ACC Secretariat at Telephone number 334866 or 336408 (Ext-155) during office hours.