The Anti-Corruption Commission is pleased to announce the vacancy for in service civil servant:
|Minimum Qualification required
|Department of Investigation
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer Section 126.96.36.199 of chapter 13 of the BCSR 2012.
Application along with the following documents must reach the ACC Secretariat latest by 2nd December, 2016:
- Curriculum Vitae- CLICK HERE
- Performance Evaluation Forms of last two years
- Attested copies of academic transcripts
- Attested copies of training certificates and
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate
Applicants with relevant qualification/training, work experience and belonging to relevant sector will be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Applicants are eligible for Professional allowance of 45% of the basic pay. For details please contact HR Officers in the HR & Training Services, ACC Secretariat at Telephone number 334866 or 336408 (Ext-125) during office hours.