Asset Declarations for public officials is one of tools to prevent corruption. Its objectives are:
- Promote public trust through accountability;
- Facilitate management of Conflict of Interest (CoI); and
- Detect and prevent illicit enrichment.
Who are required to file AD?
- Schedule I: Scheduled public servants; and
- Schedule II: Non-scheduled public servants.
When to file AD?
- Within 3 months after becoming a covered person;
- Annually thereafter between Feb. 1 and Mar. 31; and
- Before ceasing to become a covered person.